Most recent update: November 26, 2018 | 11:58pm
Updated as new tweets are posted, and for clerical edits.
Author: Nancy Langley.
First Published: November 26, 2018 | 7:10am
1st Tweet | Southern Border
– Who is the intended audience of this tweet?
– If you answered “Mexico”, do you believe “Mexico” will consider a tweet to be a legally binding negotiation tool?
– If not Mexico, then who?
– If you answered “Congress”, do you believe “Congress” will consider a tweet to be a formal presidential communication?
– If neither “Mexico” or “Congress” is the genuine target audience, then who remains as the intended audience?
– What emotion is the tweet expected to elicit from the intended audience?
– Was that intention successful? Did you have an emotional reaction to the tweet?
– If “Yes”, what emotion was your reaction?
2nd and 3rd Tweets | Mueller Investigation
1. Mueller is not under investigation.
2. “Those on the other side” are not under investigation.
3. The hundreds of people closely involved in Trump’s campaign and who never met, saw or spoke to a Russian, and who haven’t been asked question, are probably safe from prosecution.
Based on those currently charged with crimes, those who need to be concerned are those in Trump’s closest inner circles.
4. “NO Collusion” – Trump has made that claim before and I’m sure he will again. Tweeting those words does not make the words true or false. Only an investigation that provides evidence (or not) that supports his innocence (or guilt) will make it possible to know whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Only the Mueller investigation will expose whether other crimes have been committed by members of the Trump campaign.
1st Tweet | PR Tweet
2nd and 3rd Tweets | U.S. OWNED MEDIA
Today’s news about the U.S. has not been GREAT!
Russian aggression towards Ukraine – and the President of the United States has remained silent.
General Motors announced the planned closing of 5 manufacturing plants, putting an estimated 14,000 North American workers out of jobs.
The Mueller investigation has brought another charge against someone for
There’s a lot of criticism about the sneaky release of the report on climate change the administration put out on the busiest shopping day of the year. And that report is pretty dire …
No. The world doesn’t need another state-ran propaganda rag.
4th and 5th Tweets | Campaign Promo GA
1st, 2nd & 3rd Tweets | Rally Re-Tweets
The GOP has tried incessantly to cut both Medicare and Social Security. Do not believe that GOP lie.