Updates – Reflect additions of tweets as well as clerical edits.
Last update: November 20, 2018 | 12:09am
Author: Nancy Langley.
First Published: November 19, 2018 | 11:13am
1st & 2nd Tweets | PR Tweets
Trump brand approval for Mississippi senator recently making headlines for her comments about public hangings and voter suppression.
“Tickets” are free, and serve as a registration tool.
3rd & 4th Tweets | Foreign Policy
Why is the President of the United States claiming to have special knowledge of Osama bin Laden prior to the attacks on 9-11?
He even refers us to his book …
“I pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the attack on the World Trade Center.”
What did average citizen Donald J. Trump know about Osama bin Laden, and how did he know it?
“The Fake News …”
– Which TV or print news has the president seen now? Which news source is he specifically decrying in this tweet?
– Was there such a news story? If so, did the news footage clarify when the scene was filmed, and where it was filmed?
– If not, why not?
– If so, does that report identify the correct time and location?
– Who is the source for the news story?
– Who is the president’s source?
– Did the president have immediate access to the photo he tweeted? Was it on his phone?
– If not, were White House staff instructed to locate the photo?
– If not, who had the photo the president shared?
There are historical photos of locations that also had razor wire coiled barriers around their perimeters.
– What countries have used them in the past?
– What types of governments operated then in those countries? Were they democracies?
– What economic systems prevailed in those countries? Capitalism? Communism?
– Do Americans consider walls made of coiled razor wire to be “beautiful”?
1st Tweet | PR Re-Tweet
2nd Tweet | Argentina